Thursday, May 26, 2011

We won't be doing that again...

Today I took the advice of someone I met and I went back to Buckingham Palace to watch the changing of the guard, a daily event at this time of year at 11:30am.

It was windy, it was cloudy, and within ten minutes of me getting there and joining the over-excited masses at the gates it started to rain.

I stayed for a whole 30 minutes which I thought was a proper fine achievement. In the end the rain whipping against my neck was too much and I trudged off to the Abercrombie & Fitch store to get a glimpse of the guys there.

If anyone needs something to do in London at 11:30am, I definitely rate an excursion to A&F and the lovely (oh so lovely) boys that are in there.

Pity the clothes are mega expensive. Also their cologne aftershave 'Fierce' is amazing. But at 60 quid I think I'll have to leave that one alone.

Til next time...

P.S. I got told off by a friend for calling it cologne. Apparently it is only to be referred to as aftershave.

No comments:

Post a Comment