Monday, May 30, 2011

Things I miss

I've been here two weeks now and even though I'm not doing too badly there are still a few things I miss. You know, there are days when you feel like you're on top of the world, then days when you actually feel that you're on the other side of the world. Today is one of those days.

I miss my dvd collection, because it's times like this that the right movie can perk you up and make you feel the way you want to feel. Instead I'm stuck with blogging!

I miss the kitchen at my disposal, knowing that everything I needed was there, and usually mine. If I were at home right now I would probably be whipping up something nice to eat.

Andy I can't believe I miss you. I thought I hated hearing the playstation all the time (let's face it, it was pretty loud) but I actually miss just falling on the couch and having half conversations in between you killing bad guys or watching Supernatural.

I guess it's just a few creature comforts. Comforts I will eventually come to replace with new ones. Also I miss Kraft Peanut Butter - never oily, never dry. And they never lied abut that.

No comments:

Post a Comment